Go to top of page

New work and holiday arrangement for Poland and Australia

140730 - WH Poland - Blog Post Picture 127A4634 (2)Ever wished to eat lunch among the beautiful old world architecture of Warsaw?  Or, learn to surf on an Aussie beach?  With the commencement of the Polish-Australian work and holiday arrangement on 1 August 2014, you may be one step closer to doing this.

Young adults, aged 18–30 years, from Poland and Australia can travel to each other’s country using the work and holiday visa. There are 200 places on offer for each country per year.

Our website has detailed information about the work and holiday visa.

Australians can also find out more about other working holiday arrangements overseas on our website.

Comments (2)


I'd like know information about visa to Australian and Poland. I live in Porto, Potugal, but work outside.
I'm graduate in Literature and Music. I play piano, flute an d regency.With expectative, II wait your answer,
Ana Claudia


Thank you for your question, Ana. You must be a Polish national to be eligible under the Work and Holiday arrangement with Poland. Please go to http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/462.aspx for more information about eligibility and how to apply for a Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa