By commenting on this blog you have agreed to the guidelines below.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (the Department) will pre-moderate all comments that are posted on this blog at its complete discretion. This means that comments will only be published once they have been approved by a Departmental officer. The Department will not enter into a discussion on comments that have been moderated.
Any personal information or individual visa queries submitted as comments on this blog will not be responded to by the Department. If you have a question relating to an individual visa enquiry or you wish to submit feedback you should refer to our website – contact us.
For a comment to be published it must be polite, in plain English and directly relevant to the post it relates to.
A comment must not:
- Offend, humiliate or intimidate another person
- Have the potential to affect national security or damage the reputation of the Department or the Australian Government
- Be racist, obscene or explicit
- Be abusive, hateful or intended to defame any person or organisation
- Be political in content and/or nature
- Include any personal details of you or any other person, relate to individual client visa enquiries, or solicit or offer migration advice
- Be a solicitation or advertisement of any kind, including promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
Links to non-Government websites will be included at the discretion of the Department.
Comments will be closed seven days after the blog post is published.